Sweethaven Ltd is Gold IASME Accredited and therefore well-placed and qualified to provide guidance and expertise on GDPR & cybersecurity measures to take. Do get in touch with any questions and to book in your 360 security audit (please note that audit spaces ahead of May are very limited).
Servers & Work Stations
- Hardware and software configuration
- Deployment of servers and workstations
We can help you plan, deploy and operate every element of your network infrastructure, from cabling and network switches to firewalls and managed WiFi solutions.
Uninterruptable Power Supply
Provision, installation and configuration of UPS devices.
Cyber Security & Network Protection
Providing configuration, implementation and ongoing support for security firewalls including:
- Internal Security Audit & Consultancy
- Business Critical System Protection
- Business Grade Firewalls
- Phishing Email Testing & Training
- Pen Testing
- Mobile Device Management
Internet, Email & Web Hosting
Sweethaven ISP (Internet Service Provider), on premise and cloud hosted email solutions, web hosting.
An outsourced and autonomous approach to your company’s printing requirements; Managed Print provides a one-stop shop for everything to do with print that enables you to reduce costs and improve productivity. We manage the network and we manage your printers to ensure one company, one solution and no excuses.
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Effective and efficient backup and disaster recovery systems are crucial for ensuring business continuity for your company in the event of an incident or cyber-attack.
To ensure these are in place, Sweethaven offers:
- Disaster recovery assessments to better understand your current process and solutions and recommend next steps for enhancement
- Tailored back-up & DR solutions that will ensure your business is back online and your business critical data is available as soon as possible
- Incident planning
- Disaster recovery testing for peace of mind that your business will remain on track in case of an incident or cyber attack
- Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service
- A fully ISO compliant, local data-centre
Planning, implementation and ongoing support for hosted VoIP (Voice over IP telephony solutions).