Additional IT network support can prove particularly valuable for businesses that feel they need further IT expertise and a wider variety of IT skill sets on-hand to analyse, operate and enhance their IT systems. This can mean total network support provision following the loss of an IT Manager or additional IT consultancy to support an existing IT department through knowledge supplement and project planning.
Without proactive monitoring and prompt resolution of faults, your company is not only at risk of encountering significant downtime and cost escalation; it could also mean that your technology will ultimately prove unable to support your company’s growth, aims and direction.
External network support provision from skilled professionals will help to ensure the following:
- Proactive network monitoring to identify and resolve potential faults before they fully impact your system
- Maximise your system uptime
- Enable continual interaction and advice with an expert team
- An IT department is no longer subject to annual leave or sick days
- Effective IT road mapping for mid-long term projects
- New kit recommendations and rolling replacement programmes
An IT network support provider will therefore not only deliver break/fix support but will also provide the advice and expertise to guarantee your technology enables company productivity and growth, rather than inhibit it. Continual monitoring and communication will both mitigate risk and guarantee your systems are running as efficiently and smoothly as possible on a day to day basis.
Sweethaven’s network support packages can include but are not limited to:
- Remote monitoring
- Telephone support
- Onsite support
- Help desk
- Automatic backup notifications
- Patch management
- Additional chargeable service
- IT consultancy & project planning
- Ongoing kit recommendations