Effective and efficient backup and disaster recovery systems are crucial for ensuring business continuity for your company in the event of an incident or cyber-attack.
For most businesses, data is everything. This is reflected in the stats: 40% of businesses are forced to close down following critical data loss. For those that do manage to get back up and running, a further 25% are then shown to fail within the following year.
Furthermore, with cyber-attacks and data breaches on the continual rise, ensuring a plan of action is in place for data recovery is more important than ever.
Simply put, failure to implement the right backup systems and disaster recovery solutions (in conjunction with optimised cybersecurity measures) could signify unnecessary risk to the future of your company.
A comprehensive back up and disaster recovery solution will enable you to:
- Ensure your storage and data recovery solutions match the needs of your business and that your disaster recovery plan is fully tested
- Define your recovery time objective (RTO) and recovery point objective (RPO) to better determine how you will recover your data and how long it will take to ultimately understand how long it will take to get your business back up and running in event of an incident
Implementation of the above solution will thus build a contingency plan that provides you with peace of mind that your business can survive should the worst occur.
Sweethaven’s tailored back up and disaster recovery solutions include:
- Usage intelligence and data classification that better prioritises what data you need on hand after a disaster and who needs access to it
- Continuous data protection and replication with an optimal RPO to mitigate loss of productivity
- Complete image back up and business critical data back up
- A 3-2-1 Solution: A back-up rotation system that ensures you have three copies of data, with two different kinds of media, and one off-site
- Data encryption for removable media to minimise vulnerability of back-up data taken offsite
- Recoverability testing of every back up and every replica
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service is an increasingly popular option for achieving the above in such a way that reduces your capital costs and complement your pre-existing IT infrastructure. Sweethaven’s data centre enables a fully managed service within a secure ISO compliant data centre to help ensure your business also meets compliance requirements.
Do enquire today about a complete disaster recovery assessment for your business to review your current back up & DR processes and solutions.
For more information on options to help optimise your cybersecurity strategy,fill out a Contact Us form. Alternatively, feel free to give us a call on 01737 228 208.